The logo is the gateway to the brand. – Milton Glaser, Designer
Designing brand identity is a long, lengthy process. It takes time and patience to create a unique and strong brand identity. This infographics shows how business and companies pay more by spending less on a a proper logo design professional.
Happy Birthday Sport!
I feel amazing right now. I am twenty years old. I am F#&KING TWENTY years old!
Bye bye teenage years, and hello 20s!
On the occasion of my birthday, I would like to share with you 20 things that I have learned in these 20 years of living, learning, failing, growing, and smiling. These are not the only things I learned, but they sure are some of the most important ones.
Go through each of these points; they are short but are profound. I bet you will resonate with at least five.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Be in a relationship with a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- When you say, “I love you,” mean it.
- When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Invest in yourself. It is the most important investment you will ever make.
- Your dreams are your responsibility. You are responsible to make it happen.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling.
- Appreciate and be grateful for small things in your life.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R’s:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Spend some time alone.
- Go for a walk in nature often. It makes you feel alive.
- Savor your food. Don’t watch TV or use mobile while you eat.
- Hug a friend everyday. Thank them for being a part of your life.
- Write in your journal. Write down about your day in great detail.
- JBN (Just Be Nice)
Read Devour books.
- Avoiding unhappiness is not the path to happiness. Happiness comes from being conscious of the present moment, not worrying about the future or resenting the past.
- Simplify. If you want something, take it. If you love someone, say it. Your time here is limited.
- Do what you love, and do it often.
- Don’t stress about life so much. Everything is going to be OK.
Hope you liked this post. If you did, do give it a thumbs up and share it to your friends. It would be a great gift for me 😀
– Atul Pradhananga
Love is what all there is in this world. We live to love and be loved by others. Many crave it, others fear it. But what is love?
Bob Marley said it beautifully;
“Only once in your… life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.
You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.
Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.
Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
P.S. This post is especially dedicated to my sweetheart, Glory, whom I love more than anything in this world :*